Bean Sprout Side Dish (Kangnamul-muchim)
Kangnamul-muchim is a side dish from South Korea.
Write a review
- 1 pound Bean Sprout
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 stock Green Onions chopped
- 1 tbsp Roasted Sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp garlic
- Mix soy sauce, sesame oil, green onions, and garlic in large bowl and set aside
- Bring a pot of water to a boil
- Once water is boiling set to medium heat, and add bean sprouts.
- Let boil for 5 minutes
- Strain bean sprouts.
- Add bean sprouts to bowl, and mix until bean sprouts are completely covered with the seasoning.
- Add roasted sesame seeds and mix until bean sprouts are completely covered.
- Bon appetite!
- If you would like the refreshing, and crunchiness to remain in the bean sprouts, you can wash and mix immediately into the seasoning without boiling them.
- Add a spicy kick by adding 1 tsp of crushed red chili pepper
Chao's Asian Market http://chaosasianmarket.com/